Thursday, November 26

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I really think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! So much family time! So much fun! Starts with some cooking and parade watching, then a little cleaning before the company comes, and then some football watching, then DINNER EATING, then game playing, pie eating, movie going, and home for some more pie, and more games, and tv!

Thats basically my Thanksgiving in a nutshell! haha! This year for a movie, I wanted to see A Christmas Carol, I thought that would be good to see on Thanksgiving day, but instead we saw The Blind Side, which was So Crazy Good!!! I loved it! I will totally be buying that one when it comes out, it is so amazing!

I am so thankful for my family and the people in my life! I am so blessed! I have loved being home for the my break, but I think I am just ready to be in Rexburg and finish of the semester, I am so close, I can feel it!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! Have fun shopping tomorrow everyone! I know I will!!!

1 comments:

Angell said...

SO wish I was with you. I didn't get to do any shopping today, except for online, but that doesn't really count as black friday shopping. Come on! There weren't any lines or anything! Sure do miss you! Hope you're having fun! Tell everyone hi for us!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...