Tuesday, December 1

I'm A Working Women!!!

Today I had an interview at the Health Center for a job as a receptionist there. I sent in my application 2 weeks ago, got a phone call about it last week, had the interview today, and then was hired only 20 minutes after my interview! It was the best! I was way nervous for the interview, but I think my experience in a health office and the fact that my major is HealthCare Administration gave me an advantage for this job! Tomorrow I will go in and fill out some paper work and officially get hired, and then my first day is this Thursday! I can't wait! Its going to be way fun, either that or way stressful with finals coming up in 2 weeks! AHHH... what was I thinking gettin a job right now! Im already crazy busy as it is! Oh well! I will find a way to work it out!

Davids concert is Friday, I am pretty sure you can all expect a VERY long blog about every detail! :)

Love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Angell said...

Girl, I am so happy for you! I just talked to Mom, and she gave me the details about getting hired and everything. You are such an amazing girl and such a great example to me. Have fun working and going to college!!! You can TOTALLY handle anything that is thrown at you. By the way, I didn't know that you are going to David's concert this weekend! How fun is that?! Can't wait to hear ALL about it! :) LOVE YA!!!

nattapatta said...

Tara!!! I am really excited for you! Kyle told me that he told you about my aunt meeting David. Did he tell you my cousin played his little sister in soccer? CRAZY! I can't wait to hear about the concert!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...