This week has been a weird one for me. Today at dinner I was thinking about how it has gone super fast, but at the same time, Monday seems like it was forever ago... Working puts a weird twist on school. I go to classes in the morning, go to work in the afternoon, come home and study, then go to bed. There hasn't been much break time for me this past week, and I think thats why it seems to have gone by so fast, and so slow!
All I know is that I hope next week goes this fast, because a week from today I will be done with my first semester! I have really loved this semester though. All my classes have been good, and I have made a lot of good friends, lots of which are leaving this winter. But I am way excited just to be done with it. I was looking at my graduation report, which feels like will never be completed, and I was just thinking about how exciting it will be next week when I actually have 14 more credits done with! Hopefully with a 4.0 GPA to go with it!
Next week I only have 3 days of classes, and 1 final day! Then next Friday I work from 7:45am to 5:00pm, basically every second the health center is open, I will be in it! WOOOHOO!!! I really do love my job actually. Its way fun, and the people are all way cool, and its not too hard! Plus I just love being in the health field, I keep learning new things and it makes me more excited for my major in health! I was actually looking today at Health minors, which I haven't decided if thats a good idea yet, to major and minor in the same thing, it might be a Health overload. Anyway, I think a sports medicine minor would be way interesting. The only thing holding me back from that is the 2 semesters of Anatomy/Physiology I would have to take, and that does NOT sound like a good time to me. Maybe I will just take the Sports Med. class without taking the whole minor! Who knows! haha!!!
This turned out being a lot longer than I expected. I don't expect anyone to really read this, its more like my online journal.... anyway....
I love snow, and Christmas, my tree that I put up, my funny roommates, my family, and most importantly, my ticket home! CAN'T WAIT!!!
~Tara
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment