The title basically says it all. I spent all day cleaning for white gloves, I have one final tomorrow and 3 on Thursday... and I have hardly studied at all, because I have been so stressed with everything else. Trying to take one day at a time but everything is catching up... I'M SO STRESSED!!!
Only 4 more days and I will be home... my favorite Christmas present will be my 2 week break from school and work! PARTY!!!
~Tara
6 years ago

1 comments:
Hey Girl! That sounds all too familiar. I spent much of my college days stressing. A word of advice...DON'T STRESS!!! Easier said than done, right? I'm sure if I were to do it over, I would stress just the same. But really, it's going to be over before you know it, so try to enjoy every minute. I miss you and wish that I could see you over the Christmas break! Anika and Avery love and miss you too!!!
Post a Comment