Monday, December 28

I love Break!!!

Dear Arizona... Thanks for having the best winter weather EVER!!!

Dear Romy's... Thanks for having the best sale on dresses ever! I loved spending my money at your store!

Dear Walgreen's... Thanks for selling a bunch of Christmas Candy for $1 today!!!

Dear New Wireless Mouse... YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Dear Snow... You don't scare me anymore, now that I have a SUPER CUTE new jacket!!!

Dear Gaby Judd.... I Can't wait for our sleepover! Just a few more hours til you get here!!! :) :)

Dear Roommates... I miss you guys a lot, but am so not ready to be back at school.

Dear New Wallet... You just make me happy!!!

Dear Student Health Center... I cant wait to come to work again... now that I got a bunch of cute new scrubs to wear!!!

Dear Snowboarding class... you are the ONLY class I am excited about starting!

Dear Dorm Closet... you are going to need to be a lot bigger this semester on a count of all the Christmas clothes I got! Maybe we will give some old clothes to DI...

Dear Rubios... I am sorry I have yet to get over to you... I want to so bad, but I haven't had anyone to go with. I promise before I leave I will go to you and have a big ol burrito and chips and pinto beans on the side! I love you so much!!!

Dear Guest Bedroom in my house... I must admit I didn't like you at first because you weren't MY room, but I am really warming up to you! I love your bed (much better than the bunk bed back in Idaho!) and I love having my own bathroom! THANKS!!!

Dear Anika... HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!!! My little baby shouldn't be three already... its just too weird! haha!

Dear York Peppermint Patties... I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comments:

Angell said...

Dear Tara... You are too funny.

Dear Tara... We miss you!

Dear Tara... Wish you were here for Christmas.

Dear Tara... We should go clothes shopping together, someday. :)

Dear Tara... I love York Peppermint Patties too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...