I love going to a church school! All my favorite LDS celebrities come here! First was Kirby Heyborne, and then DAVID ARCHULETA, and now Brooke White!!! It was a way fun concert. I dragged my roommies because I didn't want to go alone and they never really heard her before, and since the concert they have been listening to her cd non-stop! Its so good btw! So ya, we sat in row 14, and I idn't have the greatest view of her, but I could still see her if I just tilted my head a little. Plus she was on the big screens so I could see her there! It was such a good show, and then we met her afterwards.
6 years ago

1 comments:
You are so goofy, I love it! I miss you! You're funny face with the picture of Brooke is hilarious. I love that classic "Tara Look." Love ya! Have fun up there in cold, cold Idaho!
Post a Comment