Me and my roommate agreed on this today, that this has been one of the nicest and best weeks we have had here! Last Sunday we had Ward Conference, and our stake president gave us such a great talk about apostles and prophets. And then on Tuesday, one of the apostles came to talk to us. Russell M Nelson gave devotional about getting an education, and how it is a religious responsibility. It was so great! Then on Thursday, our ward did baptisms here in the Rexburg Temple. Me and my roommates left at 5:30 in the morning! The entire chapel was full, more people than seats! A member of the temple presidency gave us a little talk in the chapel and then we went ahead and did baptisms. Then today, we had a fireside with another apostle. First we heard from Elder Pace and Elder Chambers, both of the 70, and then M Russel Ballard talked to us! All of these talks were amazing, and it just got me really pumped up!
I love being a member of this church and I LOVE going to this University where I can be embraced with church all the time. I know that this church is true, and I know that everything the apostles said to us is true! They both sent us love from the Prophet and the First Presidency! I know that they love us and I love them! What a great church!
7 years ago

1 comments:
You have a very strong and admirable testimony. You are a great missionary, and will make a fabulous full-time missionary, if that is in your future. I love you, sister. I really do miss my time at BYU. Take it all in and enjoy every minute of it, because you will NEVER get this experience again...ever! I wish I could hang with you and your roommies and go to those great devotionals! Such a special time!
Post a Comment