I am so bored this semester! With only 3 nights of classes, and only working 3 days a week... that leaves for a lot of down time. At first I loved it, but it gets old fast. All my roommates are stressed with homework and lots of classes, and I am on facebook... That's about my semester. Thursdays are good days because I am busy all day. I have work early in the morning til afternoon, some time for homework, and then I go to class. Unlike Mondays where I spend all morning doing....nothing... and then go to work in the afternoon. Then FHE, and then nothing... Tuesdays are the worst, because I don't have work, so I just hang around all day until my classes at night. I watch lots of Hulu, and I listen to Pandora a lot... that's basically it. None of my classes are hard or stressful, and my schedule isn't busy at all. I should be counting my blessings, because once April rolls around, I will be taking 15 credits and working a lot, and then I will wish that I wasn't so busy, but until then... I am just bored!
Oh, and me and my roommate Katie Wagner have fallen in love with this song called According to You. You should look it up, or just listen for it on the radio! Its so good! Oh, and we have re-fallen in love with Michael Buble this week! :) We are so goofy! :)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment