Sunday, February 28

SURPRISE!!!

Now most of you may have heard stories about me, stories like me telling Angell that she was getting luggage for Christmas, or me winking at mom when she told me that she liked Micheal Buble when I had gotten her that CD for Christmas, or the fact that usually by December 23rd, EVERYONE knows what they are getting from me before they get it. So I somehow got this reputation that I can't keep secrets. I would just like to tell everyone, that if I wanted to... I CAN KEEP A SECRET!!!


And as a matter of fact, I have! Yesterday was Keri's birthday, and for the last 3 weeks or so I have been planning with my dad to fly home and surprise her! And it totally worked. My parents picked me up from the airport Friday at 1, and I got home before Keri did from school. So I was just sitting on the couch when Keri came home and she walked in and my dad yelled, Keri's home, and my mom yelled, Keri's home, and I yelled... KERI'S HOME! But she really didn't respond, she said.... IM HOME! So Mom said, YAY, and Dad said YAY, and I said YAY!!! But still she didn't really respond. Then she walked into the kitchen and I peaked my head over the couch and saw her coming in from school, and then she saw me... Taras..... OH MY GOSH.... TARA'S HOME!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........

It was the best reaction ever! She literally screamed in my ear as we hugged each other. It was so much fun!

Then on her birthday we went out to this super fancy restaurant The Landmark. (I say it was fancy because they gave me sherbet it cleanse my palet). It was so much fun!!!

So ya, and then I am just hanging out today and headed back to Idaho first thing tomorrow morning. I have so much homework to do once I get home... YUCK! But until then, I am enjoying my weekend off in lovely Arizona!!! :D

2 comments:

cassie said...

how fun! i love surprises like that. next time you're here you should come to the singles ward!

The Rays said...

What a fun idea!! I bet you made her month! Lol. You are so cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...