Wednesday, March 3

I must be CRAZY!!!

So today, instead of going snowboarding like I do every Wednesday, I stayed home and did homework. HOW LAME!!!


Because I went to AZ this weekend, I got behind, and I had a TON of catching up to do with not a ton of time. So this morning, being the responsible adult I am, decided that getting an A in my humanities and science class is probably more important than 4 hours on the mountain, so I stayed home. Even though I REALLY REALLY wanted to go to the mountain.

Instead I read 3 books in the Odyssey, and caught up! And I studied for my Natural Disaster Exam that opens tomorrow, and I am feeling way confident on that so thats a positive. I also studied for both humanities quizzes that I should be taking tomorrow, also a good thing to do.

I don't have to do anymore real homework for another week now, just a little more studying before each test/quiz, so thats a good thing.

I'm glad that I caught up on everything, but sad I had to give up my favorite part of the week to do it, good thing I am going this Saturday to the mountain!!! :D

Giving up snowboarding for studying... I must be crazy!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...