So if you know me in the least bit, you know that i absolutly LOVE American Idol! I have been watching it every year since I was 10, and I get really obsessed with it. So obsessed in fact that I have cried when the person I wanted to win didn't win... But that sad story came to a happy ending last December!!! :D
Anyway, thats not what I wanted to blog about! I wanted to say how much I love this season! I finally got the chance to watch last Tuesday and Wednesdays episode tonight. I was so into it. My roommates probably thought I was crazy, just sitting here on my computer with my head phones in, clapping and dancing and shouting!!! And then watching the results show was fun too because I was totally good at guessing. I TOTALLY knew who was going to be in the bottom 3, and then the bottom 2, but I guessed the wrong person would leave. I was all for Paige leaving, but instead Lacey left, which makes me sad, because I like her! I pretty much love everybody, so it will be interesting to see how they do each week, because as of right now anyone could be my favorite favorite. I really like Tim Urban, even though he hasn't done so great every time, I think he is way cute, and I think that he has potential to do really well, also I love the little 16 years olds, Aaron and Katie, they are both way good!! I think that they guys are pretty much better than the girls this year, even though people have been saying the opposite, I don't really think so. I don't really like Crystal Bowersox. I think she is an amazing singer, but something about her personality rubbed me wrong the first few weeks and now I just can't stand her, and the werid thing is I don't really know what it was.... Anyway, I am ready for Paige to leave, but other than her I think it is kinda anyones game! And I love that the judges get to save someone again this year, like they saved Matt last year! That made me happy! So ya, I love this show, and I am sad that Lacey is leaving, and Crystal is not my favorite! :D
This year has been so weird with American Idol. I pretty much only watch the episode once, unlike last year where I would re-watch the peoples performances multiple times a week. And since I watch it online days after the real performance, I don't get to vote. Which is WAY SAD! And this year I don't really have someone I can talk to about it. I would ALWAYS have my family to talk with, and then the next day I would go to school and either spend all 0 hour chemistry talking about it, or the entire lunch time talking about it, or I would non-stop talk about it on the way to seminary, all with my bff Staci. I still text her about it occasionally, but its just not the same. Staci, if you're reading this, I MISS YOU!!! So ya, its just been weird watching it alone.... But its all good. American Idol is still my favorite past-time! haha!!!
7 years ago

1 comments:
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU JUST AS MCUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment