My roommates have recently told me that I need to take a self-esteem class, I told them that that would probably be the first class that I failed!
For some reason I have been way down on myself. Luckily my roommates are amazing and they have been there to pick me up! I don't know what I would do without them.
So I don't want you to think I am being crazy prideful in any way, but I thought for my self-esteem class I should take I should probably write down 10 things I am good at, so here you go!
1. Snowboarding!
2. School work/ getting good grades.
3. Talking with people, even talking in front of people.
4. Planning things, like class schedules or events.
5. Making cookies!
6. Keeping in touch with my family and friends.
7. Critiquing American Idol!
8. Curling my hair with my chi.
9. My job, answering phones, talking to strangers, telling people about healthcare.
10. Making power-points. I made 2 this week and both are AWESOME!!!
Its kinda a sad day when I got stuck after number 3, but low and behold, I found 10 things! Maybe I can pass this self-esteem class after all!!!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment