Wednesday, March 10

Next Semester Classes

So I was super annoyed last night. I stayed up until midnight so I could register for my classes, but the internet stopped working on the my.byui.edu page (probably because over 1000 people were trying to register...). So instead of waiting and waiting, I went to bed and woke up when my roommates got up to go to work. So at 3:30am the computer was running a lot faster, and I got my classes. I was annoyed though, because all the classes I wanted were available, but 2 of them I need prereqes, and it didn't say that on the class until I tried to add it and it wouldn't let me. So crazy! Like English 101, I was pretty sure I got that covered my senior year, but I guess my senior year English class transfered over as like ENG 111, so I don't have to take 111, but 101 is still required, so I have to take that next semester. Which is so lame, because I hate English!

Anyway, here is my list of classes:
  • Survey of Accounting
  • Introduction to Finance
  • Writing and Reasoning
  • The American Epidemic
  • Medical Terminology
  • Teachings of the Living Prophets
  • Softball
That equals 17 credits hours!

I can't wait for next semester, but I am pretty scared that its going to kick my butt! Oh well!

3 comments:

Angell said...

You are going to LOVE "Teachings of the Living Prophets." That really was one of my favorite college classes. Have fun, girl!

Alix said...

I took 17 credits last semester and it is definitely a lot of work/time but you can do it! I believe in you! :)

Tara said...

Thanks for believing in me Alix, I actually just signed up for another class that bumps me up to 18 credits, but that way I have a better chance at getting a scholarship, because I will be considered a Junior after this semester, and they get full ride if they have a 3.8, where as sophomores only get full ride if they have 3.9, so it is going to be hard, but it will be worth it in the end!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...