Wednesday, March 17

Snowboarding!

Today was my last day snowboarding for this winter. If I wanted to I could go up again on a Saturday because I do have a season pass that lasts for another month, but unless the temperature drops and a ton of snow comes, I don't think I will. It was a good last day, except for the weather was not the greatest. I am used to boarding in the teen weather, one time it was even like 5 below at the top, and I was totally fine with that. Today it was in the 40s, and it was so gross. It did not feel like snowboarding in Wyoming, it felt like I was playing soccer in Pheonix, in August. Okay, maybe thats not the best comparison, but it was really hot. But the best part of my day was when I saw a sign that said photographer, and I saw the person take a picture of me. At the end of the day I went to see my pic, and they were selling them for like 20 dollars, and I was like, no thanks! But they put them online, so I kinda took some them from that!


So ya, this is me doing my most favorite thing EVER!!! Thanks again parents for getting me into this fabulous sport. I can't wait to have kids of my own and take them on ski trips! Best part of the year for sure!!!



3 comments:

The Rays said...

LOVE the pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!! YOU ARE SO COOL!!! THOSE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST PERSON EVER! AND I LOVE YOU! AND WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST PART OF THE YEAR!!! grrr... HEHE! JUST KIDDING! I LIKE TALKING IN ALL CAPS! LOVE YA SISTA!
-Keri!

Anonymous said...

hehe, i'm very anonymous...
-Keri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...