Friday, March 26

Opposite of Stressed

What is the opposite of stress... relaxed, calm, not busy... whatever it is, I am it!
Last semester at this time I remember freaking out about all the finals, the white glove clean check, and I had JUST started a job and was still training which is never fun. But now, I am totally relaxed. My snowboarding class is done, I only have 1 more class in my Natural Disaster, Public Speaking, and Humanities class. Basically I am going to ace every final because they are not hard. For public speaking I just have to give my final persuasive talk, which I am giving on Healthcare, and for Humanities I have a take home final that I can use my books/notes/any thing he has given us! I am going to do that tomorrow! And for Natural Disaster I just have a test in the testing center, but I have made a TON of note cards for that test and have been studying them for the past week, so I am not worried about that at all. Other than those classes, I still have 3 more Book of Mormon classes, but those aren't hard, and the final is just to come to class and write about how we enjoyed the class and something we learned. So ya, this is going to be an easy final week. I will be officially DONE on April 6th, and then I will clean/pack on the 7th, and on the 8th and 9th I will be working at the office all day while the other girls take their finals. Then on the 10th I will move all my stuff to Birch Plaza, and once its all stored there I will drive down to Utah to spend the week at my grandmas house! I can not believe how fast this semester has gone, and I am actually really sad. This has been a great off-track, and I am SO glad I stayed instead of went home like a lot of people i know, because I had such a great time here. Next semester I have a feeling is not going to be a stress-less semester, most likely it will be stressful! But I'm ready for it!!!

Oh and if you haven't already seen... I have made a separate blog about American Idol because thats how much of a dork I am!!! Feel free to read it and leave comments!!!
www.tarasidolopinions.blogspot.com

1 comments:

B said...

Congrats on not being stressed! Here's some more relaxing news--my AP English credit went for ENG 111, too, but according to my degree audit, it still covers that requirement. No 101 for us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...