Friday, April 2

Almost There...

Last night I finished my last 2 finals! I had a science final in the testing center. I had a 91 going into the final, I got at 91 on the final, and my total grade for the class is.... a 91!!! Who would have guessed it. I'm a little sad that I didn't get an A. He said the first day of class that is was really hard to get an A in his class, because you need at least a 95 or more, whereas most teachers give you an A when you have a 93 or more. Either way, I deserved an A-. I know that an A- is a good grade, but when it lowers your GPA, and you are trying to get a full-ride scholarship, the littlest bit of GPA lowering makes me sad...

After I took my science final, I went to my classes. My Humanities Final was a take-home, and I couldn't find 2 answers, so I got those 2 wrong, but I got everything else right. So I got a 98 on that final. I'm not sure what my final grade is in that class because he hasn't added a lot of the last projects we had, last time I checked I had a 88 in that class, but he still has a LOT to add, and so I am hoping to get that up to at least a 90!

So ya, I am pretty much finished. All I have to do is clean my apartment for the white glove checks on Tuesday, pack up all my stuff, and go to my last Book of Mormon class. I also am working a lot next week, which is good because I love my job! So ya, after all that happens, then I get to play for a week in Utah and see my nieces!!! Its going to be a party! I'm so excited!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...