"If you shoot for the stars and you only end up in outer space, at least... there you are"
-Sons of Provo
If anyone remembers me from 8th grade, they will remember me (and Amy) being OBSESSED with Sons of Provo. Like honestly, we went to see it in the theaters like 3 or 4 times, we constantly listened to the CD, and we went to the Sons Of Provo website like everyday after school. We both really liked Kirby Heyborne too. She bought one CD of his and I bought the other, and we always wanted to see him live. But the one time he came to AZ I had to work that night. So she got to meet him without me. And then finally when I got up here to Idaho I went to see him at the schools I-Night Extravaganza!
Anyway, the reason I brought this up is because randomly today at work I was looking at my blog and saw that I had 6 followers. I didn't even know people followed me! Well one of those 6 is Mr. Kirby Heyborne himself! It was so crazy! I don't even know how he found my blog or why he is following me, but it made me feel happy, and I thought I would write a blog post about it! haha
Other favorite Kirby movies
Singles Ward
Singles 2nd Ward
The RM
The Best 2 Years
Saints and Solders
(there are more but these are my favoritest!!!)
Anyway, thanks for following me Kirby! It made my day!!!![]()
6 years ago

1 comments:
Tara, I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty funny. I wonder how he picked your blog to follow? Crazy. Still can't wait to see you! Only a few days left!
Post a Comment