So last week I had a wonderful break! I spent the week at my grandparents house in Orem! It was way fun being able to see some of my friends at BYU! And then my sister Angell came with her kiddos, and that was also super fun! Then on Saturday my dad ran the SLC Marathon, and we went down to see him! What a crazy man! Then, on Sunday I came back to Rexburg!
My new apartment is awesome! My roommates are so much fun! Yesterday before classes started, me and Gaby went shopping, we got our books, grocerys, some decorations, and then I went to work for a few hours. When I came back we started to decorate our apartment, and so far it looks GREAT! I will take pictures when it is all done and clean! Then we had a "roommate meeting/party" last night becasue we didn't have FHE set up yet. We introduced ourselves, we talked about decoration ideas, we named the apartment (the name is... The Yoorooga, it means The Home in some language we don't know!) Then we had a roommate excursion where we went to Horkleys and got our soda cups that we can use this semester! Horkleys has way cheap soda, espically when its a refill! Then we played this card game that I had never heard of before, but I dominated! I don't know if they will want to play games with me anymore!
After that I got ready and went to bed! Then I was up this morning at 6 getting ready for my classes. I had 2 today, Medical Terminology and Teachings of the Living Prophets. So far I like them both! Tuesdays are my nice easy days! Tomorrow I have 4 classes, American Epidemic, Accounting, Managing Healthcare Providers, and a Finance class! On top of that I have to work for 3 hours tomorrow! Pretty much I will be on campus from 7:30 until 5:00 just in classes and working, then I will have to go to the library to study! Ahhh....
But ya, so far so great! I have a feeling its going to be a great semester!!!
7 years ago

1 comments:
That sounds awesome! I miss Rexburg so much already!
Post a Comment