Thursday, April 22

Learn Something New Every Day!!

Fun new Life Fact I learned today!

Umbrellas are used for something other than providing you with shade during a soccer game and the beach...



They do a very good job at keeping you dry when its raining outside!!!



Well at least they should do a good job when they are not turning upside down and flying off like Mary Poppins...

I hate the rain!

Another fun fact for the day!

People that say they love this kind of weather must clincally be insane! Who would love getting all cute in the morning and walking outside just to get soaked. NOT FUN!
Who loves waking up to a gloomy, cloudly, dark day. ALSO NOT FUN!

We don't sing a song called, There is Cloudy/Rainy/Yucky in my Soul Today... We sing that There is SUNSHINE in my Soul!

I can't WAIT for the sun to come out again!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i love the rain!!! I don't know what you are talking about, because whenever there is rain outside, that means i can take longer showers!!! so BOO YA KA SHAW!!! I'm sorry you don't like the rain, and it's all rainy out... but just think you are lucky for the rain!!!
-Keri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...