Sunday, February 21

Accomplished

I love the feeling you get when you have a ton of work to do and you get it all done! Of course work in college seems like it is never done, until you take that last final of the semester and you are done! (for about a week and then another semester starts...) But really, this weekend has been so great. I read the first 5 books of the Odyssey, which is amazing for me because I am such a bad reader, and I was thinking there is no way I can keep up with the reading, but I am actually ahead as of right now! I also started working on a project that is due at the end of the semester for my humanities class, and I got a TON of it done! Now if I just do a little bit every Thursday after class I will have the easiest time getting it done. Also I wrote in my journal, which may not seem like a big deal, but when I have challenged myself to be better at journal writing, and then I miss like 3 days, it starts bumming you out, so I wrote today and got all caught up. Also I did my science project, and since class is cancelled this weekend, I have an extra 3 hours this week to get more work done! And I have been doing my Book of Mormon homework as well! And while doing this all weekend, I also had time to go to the movies, watch a movie at home, go out to dinner, and go shopping! I LOVE WALMART!!! So all-in-all its been a great weekend.


But I have a feeling next weekend is going to be SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! :D

1 comments:

B said...

I love those days! Congrats on your productivity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...