Today has been some of the best weather we have had this whole semester. The sun was up, it was in the high 30s, and some of the snow was actually melting. I was so happy that it was such a nice day, but at the same time I was worried because I haven't had enough of the snow! Not all of it melted, but I realized that soon enough it would, and I need to soak up all the snow I can. So today I went and played in it and had my roommie Kalie take pictures of me in the snow, so that I could remember the amazing weather! So here are some of my snow-photo shoot pics!
So I know I look fat in these pics, but my jacket is just really poofy! haha... So ya, that was me having fun!!!
6 years ago

2 comments:
You do not look fat, you crazy sister of mine. And honestly, I don't know why you would want to remember that crazy weather. I am SO looking forward to spring. No more snow for me, please!
Angell, no snow means no snowboarding! And I LOVE SNOWBOARDING! haha! But as far as like driving around town, I can't wait for the snow to be gone, its scary to drive in the snow!
Post a Comment