Tuesday, January 12

Snowboarding

My very first snowboarding class starts tomorrow!!! I am so excited!!!! Possibly this is one the main reasons I didn't stay in AZ for school... I WANT TO SNOWBOARD!! I get all super excited just thinking about it!!! AHHH..... Here is a pic of my snowboard, now just imagine that with super cute white bindings and you've got it made! The left one is the top and the right is the bottom!

So anyway, what I am even MORE excited about than snowboarding tomorrow in Wyoming is snowboarding this weekend in PARK CITY!!! I didn't think I would be able to go with my family this week to our annual Park City trip, but alas, I got someone to cover my shift on Friday, and Monday is a holiday from school and work, so I have a whole 4 days off!!! I was even thinking about ditching my classes on Thursday night and going up Thursday afternoon, but when I brought up that idea with my dad he didn't seem too thrilled about me ditching classes. So I will attend all my classes this week, and be a good little student, and then drive down to PC Friday morning!!! AHHHH... Just a few more days 'til I'm here....


Doing this....

(Actual Picture of me) ... haha, not!

1 comments:

Wood said...

Oh!!! I am SO sad that we will not be able to see you in Park City - but your Dad is probably right :(. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...