Ok, So I typed up a SUPER LONG story of basically every detail of the night, and put it on facebook as a note. For some reason it wouldn't let me copy and paste it on here so it could be a blog too, so here is the link if you feel like reading my 2000 words (NO JOKE) on the concert. But if you are anything like me and DO NOT like to read a lot, you can just look at the pictures!
http://www.facebook.com/notes/tara-cordner/meeting-the-man-of-my-dreams/230954163792
Our First Picture Together!!!

Benton Paul = THE MAN!!! He rocks! Like so hard!
And then THE MAN HIMSELF.... David James Archuleta!!!

After 8 pop songs, he changes into a more formal outfit for his Christmas songs!
Maybe I will try to upload some of the videos later! Love ya!
Tara Cordner

2 comments:
TARA! I'm seriously so happy for you... is that weird? That is so cool you got to meet him. The picture is great. You should blow it up and hang it for all to see. Anyway. YAY for you! Hopefully you can meet him again. And next time you should talk to his family :)
Looks pretty awesome! I totally remember Benton from the BYU School of Music. Crazy, right?! We had classes together! Anyways, glad you had fun!!!
Post a Comment