"And I'm surrounded by, a million people I, still feel alone, let me go home, Oh I miss you you know!
Oh how Michael Buble knows exactly how I feel. I have been so homesick since, well last time I got to go home! There is nothing better than being in your hometown with your family. So far since I have been home, I have watched all my favorite shows, including Sonny with a Chance, JONAS LA, and Hannah Montana; I have been to In-n-Out and Bahama Bucks, I have seen my best friends in the whole world, Keri and Staci, and I have gone on a long car ride with my dad! These are like my favorite things to do! Oh and my favorite favorite part of being home, I was outside today, in my short sleeve T-Shirt and flip flops! So wonderful!
Tonight I get to go to the Gammage to see a play with my parents, tomorrow I get to go to Vintage Ranch ward, and Monday I get to clean the house! (I'm trying to act excited if you couldn't tell!) Thursday will come and I get to spend a lot of time with my extended family eating Turkey and pie! Friday will come and I will sneak off to the store to buy presents, and then I will hurry home and put lights on the house with my dad!
"It will all be alright, I'll be home tonight, I'm coming back home!"
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment