I have absolutely loved everything about this week! Spending time with my family, enjoying the 60 degree weather, eating food I didn't pay for! Everything has been so wonderful!
On Saturday my parents took my to see How the Grinch Stole Christmas at the ASU Gammage theater, and it was so much fun!
On Sunday I got really sick at church and almost threw up during Sacrament meeting, so I came home early which was super depressing because I was really looking forward to going to Vintage Ranch Ward and seeing all my old friend.
Monday I went to ASU with Kyle and went to his Kinesology class and then went to Institute. I was so excited because I got to see my old seminary teacher Sister Brinkerhoff teach again! Then Kyle and I went out to lunch and then played games with my mom.
Tuesday my mom and I went to the movies, and then Keri and I went to the temple. Then we went to Bahama Bucks!
Wednesday I hung out at Kyle's apartment! We also went to Bahama Bucks! I love that place! Then I went to the store with my Dad and we picked out a bunch of new lights to put on our house to change up the lighting display a little bit. Then my BFF Amy came over and we went to Sonic and then went to our other friend Janessa's house to watch her open her mission call! She is going to Warsaw Poland!
Then Thursday my dad and I put the lights on the house (and missed the entire Macys Day Parade... I'm not bitter though!) Then my cousins came over and we had the best day ever! We ate dinner from 2 to 3, talked from 3 to about 4, went to see Unstoppable at like 4:30, then we came home, ate some pie, and played games!
Friday was really fun because I went shopping with Keri and completely finished my Christmas shopping. Then Friday night, all of my high school best friends came over and we talked forever! I don't know how I would have survived 8th grade and all of High School without the help of my best friends Amy, Alix, Morgan and Staci! Oh how I love them!!!
Today was supposed to be it. I was going to hop on a flight and get into Salt Lake about right now, and then drive to Rexburg. But I guess there is a big snow storm that my parents didn't want me flying home in, so instead I will be coming back first thing Monday morning. And I mean 1st thing, my flight is at 6am. So I have to leave at about 4:30 am... YIKES! Thankfully I got someone to teach my relief society lesson tomorrow, and I got people to cover all my hours at work on Monday. So I just have to make it back for my classes! And if I miss those, I'm not going to be too heartbroken!
I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment