This is my 100th blog post, so I thought I would post 100 things that I love (in no particular order, after the first 5)...
Its really more for me, but if you feel like reading 100 things that I love... then go for it!!!
1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
2. Keri Cordner
3. My family
4. My roommates
5. Christine- my CR-V
6. Snow
7. Idaho
8. Snowboarding
9. Hot chocolate
10. David Archuleta
11. Our quote wall
12. Taking classes
13. Drinking soda
14. BYU-Idaho
15. Anika and Avery Mortensen
16. Battleship- not the board game, the real game!
17. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
18. Talking on the phone
19. Blog stalking
20. American Idol
21. Going to the temple – especially going to temples that I have never been to before!
22. Pizza
23. Writing on white boards
24. The color pink!
25. Christmas trees
26. Buying movies
27. Seeing “Way to Go” next to my ID# at the Testing Center
28. Wedding rings
29. Boys that wear scrubs! Haha
30. Passing notes
31. Dressing up
32. Curling my hair
33. In-n-Out
34. “My Kind of Perfect” – David Archuleta
35. My snow jacket
36. Driving
37. Singing in the shower
38. Making people laugh
39. The Jonas Brothers
40. Pride and Prejudice
41. Dancing – Waltz, Cha-cha, Fox-trot and Swing
42. “Just the Way You Are” –Bruno Mars
43. Taking naps!
44. Sticky notes
45. Sonic
46. Wii Bowling
47. Michael Buble
48. The Office
49. Going to the cheap theater
50. Being in charge
51. Making double sided copies
52. Road trips
53. Scarves
54. Buying stuff
55. Going out to eat
56. Looking at old pictures
57. Bath and Body Works
58. Drinking games- not alcoholic ones though…
59. Texting
60. Vacations with my family
61. Playing catch
62. Spike – my pet cactus
63. When my dad calls me BRILLANT!
64. Sledding
65. My bed at my parents’ house- ah-mazing!
66. Zac Efron
67. The number 10
68. Dying my hair
69. Wearing scrubs
70. My wedding colors – baby pink and brown
71. Park City, Utah
72. Making up songs to sing in the morning to my roommates
73. Chads
74. Going to DQ with the one and only Gaby Judd
75. Student Health Center pens
76. Flying in airplanes
77. Thanksgiving break
78. Taking webcam pictures and posting them on Keri’s facebook
79. Lip gloss
80. The Hunger Games series
81. Saturday s
82. Going on dates
83. Getting homework done on the 2nd floor in the library
84. Muddy Buddies
85. Mascara
86. Brian Regan
87. Sons of Provo
88. Using a stapler remover
89. Going on adventures to Wal-Mart
90. My laptop
91. Settlers of Catan
92. Getting pedicures
93. Saying LOL, JK, BTW, FYI and OMG out loud!
94. Yellowstone
95. Getting letters in the mail
96. Making a long to-do list and then checking everything off
97. The sound of walking on snow
98. Taco Bell Tuesdays
99. Working at the Health Center
100. My blog!
So ya, that’s about it! I love more things too… but I will save those for the 200th blog post! Haha, maybe!
6 years ago

6 comments:
I like this a lot! And I love also that as I read all of the things that you love that I kept thinking to myself "I love that too. Also that! And that! OH MY GOSH, I love that too! That is WAY fun! I love WalMart TOO! Dang, me and Tara like a lot of the same things! ..." Well, I think you get the point. Love ya!
You are so awesome! I especially like #93! haahahaha! BTW, I Love You Tara!!!
numbers 18 and 90 are the same. at least i think that's the numbers. but yeah, you have talking on the phone twice. that's ok though. because two is a special number... especially your number 2! I'm happy to be on your list! love ya sista!
Keri... I fixed it! Now number 90 is different! :D
Keri Cordner, Anika and Avery Mortensen, and Zac Efron made the list? AND I DIDN'T?!?!?! So lame. I'm throwing your Christmas present away.
Angell... I said I loved my family! Plus you made Anika and Avery! So you made the list that way! Also... Zac Efron, can you blame me! He is so cute! Sorry Angell... I will make another list soon and you will totally be on it! :D
Post a Comment