I have 2 weeks off... so how do I spend them you ask...
WHAT NOT TO WEAR MARATHON!!!
Here are some things I learned today watching almost the entire marathon...
1. When you go out, put clothes on. I want to apologize to all the people at Walmart who have ever seen me in my pajamas.
2. 88% of women wear the wrong bra size... I think mine is good... uuuhhhh....
3. All women should use some hair coloring just to make their skin color pop. I really liked when I put highlights in my hair. Too bad I can't afford to keep up with it. (Also want to apologize to everyone who has to see me with my horrible roots until my highlights grow out!)
4. Girls that are a little overweight are afraid of shopping because they are afraid of when something won't fit. But whats the worst thing that will happen... um, it won't fit!!!
5. When girls gain weight, they keep their skinny clothes in hopes that they will one day fit into it again, but whats worse than looking in your closet everyday seeing clothes you don't fit into!
6. Make up really can boost confidence! I sure do need a makeover!
7. There is a science to finding clothes that fit curvy girls! I need to learn that science... do you think they offer that class at BYUI?
8. Thin eyebrows aren't always the best eyebrows, sometimes a thick one (as long as it is tamed well) can look even better!
9. Never fight with Stacey and Clinton... because they are always right!
And last but not least...
10. Toddlers and Tiaras looks like the funniest show ever! I wish it started sooner so I could watch it during my break. I'm gonna be really sad once real life starts again and I can't spend hours watching TLC a day. :(
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment