Tuesday, December 28

Christmas at the Cordners...

What is Christmas at the Cordners like you ask... Let me see if I can do this alphabetically...

Angry Birds
Brilliant
Colorful
Dang fun
Exciting
Fantastic
Great
Hyper
Incredible
J...

Ok, I'm stopping there because this is getting hard and I don't know my alphabet very well...

Christmas was so much fun! My entire family was together for this first time since 2008. Its kinda crazy when everyone is together, its gets pretty loud and crazy, but fun! Something weird you might have noticed about the list of Christmas at the Cordners is the first one... Angry Birds. Let me tell you a story.

Last Wednesday night, I am bored to tears at my house. My brains were going to explode if I watched one more TV show, so I hung around Keri all night. Then my dad got home and I hung around him. Then as he is about to go to bed, I ask him to stay up and talk to me. He casually asks if I have ever heard of Angry Birds, this game for iPods, and I was like, oh ya, I played that game through an entire semester of Accounting. So he downloads it for his iPad and starts to play it. 2 hours later he beats the game and we go to bed.

The next morning, I go into my parents room to my mom playing that game. Then Angells family comes and the two girls start to play on my dads iPad, and he shows them that game. Then on Christmas my dad shows it to Ty, who then gets it for his phone. Keri also got the app for her new iTouch. And before I knew it, I was surrounded by people playing Angry Birds! So weird!

But all in all, it has been a great Christmas break. Today in Anika's birthday, and we had a big day! It started playing in the backyard, and then we went to the park and fed the ducks, and then we played on the jungle gym, then Kyle and I got her a Cinderella balloon, and then we had dinner, cake, and presents! What a lucky 4 year old she is!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...