Saturday, January 8

Winter 2011

So my first 2 semesters of college were spent in the dorms, just trying to get used to the college life. Then I moved into my apartment. Last Spring my goal was to work out a lot and have a good social life. Unfortunately my grades were not the greatest... Last semester I focused completely on school, and I got a 4.0!!! Well this semester, I am trying to find a balance. My goal is to work out a bunch, me and my roommate Brittney went today and got so into it. So we made a chart that we can put stickers on every time we work out. And then also I am getting into eating healthy! I know... weird huh! Well Brittney went shopping today and helped me pick out good things to buy, and then we made a good dinner together! But I would also like to get another 4.0, as well as have a good social life. The social life isn't the best as of right now, since I am writing this on Saturday night, but lets hope that gets better as I go to my classes more and as I make new friends. Anyway, I thought I would just tell you my new goals...

4.0
Social life
Get into shape

Yup... thats about it!

3 comments:

Angell said...

Good goals, Tara! I'm excited for you!!! :)

WaWa said...

Go Tara!!! I am rooting for you!!!

KG Squared said...

Tara you are adorable! Just remember that you don't need a social life to show me you are AWESOME!!!! =) I love ya either way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...