So I learned something about myself when I came to college. I LOVE dying my hair! Sometimes it doesn't always look the best. But its fun to try something new. Sometimes though, you can' t even really tell... I dyed my hair this morning and was thinking, it doesn't really look a lot different, so I went through and looked at a bunch of old pictures of me at each different hair color. Some of them are dramatically different, but others are not really... anyway, you can look at them if you want to, you don't have to though...
This is just a picture of me getting my hair done!!!
This is my natural color! Pretty cute, just kinda plain!
Then I dyed my hair out of a box and it kinda became and orange-ish color... not exactly what I wanted...
Then I got my hair done professionally and got highlights! It was so so so blonde! 
This was just after I touched up my highlights again, even blonder!!!
Then I used a box to calm the highlights down a little bit. It kinda worked... 
Then this morning I used another box, because you could see three colors in my hair, my roots, my last box, and my highlights. It is kind of more even now, but not exaclty what I wanted.
Anyway... who knows what my hair has in store for me next. I'm thinking black, and then maybe fire engine red... or maybe just different shades of blonde!!! haha
6 years ago

1 comments:
Haha this is totally me too! I just dyed my hair red...haha well it's not like red red. It just has red tints in it in the light! Love dyeing hair :)
Post a Comment