Something this embarrassing should not be posted online, but since I'm pretty sure the only people who read this is my family and dear friends, I feel like it is okay to post. If you are not a family member or a very close friend, please don't judge me! haha
So I am a RS teacher, and have been for a couple semesters now. I got to teach the last two weeks since no one else had been called yet. So I am up teaching for the 2nd time in front of a bunch of girls that I really don't know all the well. My dress that I was wearing is a really cute strapless dress that I wear my white cardigan. Sometimes the cardigan doesn't stay exactly where it should and you can see my bra strap (gasp!!!) So I asked my roommies to really be on the look out for outfit misconducts so they could let me know while I was teaching. So I asked the girls what are ways we can make fasting enjoyable, and I started writing them on the board. Well when I turned around, my roommate gave me a sign to pull my shirt up, so I pull my undershirt up so there wasn't any cleavage showing. Well she kept doing it with a very concerned face. So I looked down, and my strapless dress had fallen, pretty far too. So now my dress is looking like a high skirt, and I was terrified. So before I do anything else I just reach down and pull it up! Then I realized I should have done that turned around, so no one saw. I said.... Well that was embarrassing, and I started laughing so hard. So just imagine this random girl you never met trying to be all spiritual teaching RS with her dress falling off!!! Ya... that was me. :(
Lets just say, my fear of teaching has now reached an all time high. And as for the dress... well does anyone want it?! I'm not going to wear it ever again!
But looking at the bright side, at least I wasn't giving a talk in Sacrament meeting or teaching Sunday School!!! hahahaha
7 years ago

3 comments:
This is so funny! I don't judge you at all! I think every girl has one of those moments when we have outfit mis-haps...Its just part of our trying to be modest in an unmodest world! =)
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh Tara! You are so great! Remember: Straps= A Good Thing! hahahahah! Love you!
Post a Comment