Wednesday, January 26

An Ode... to Amy Webb and Park City!!!

One time, Amy Webb and I became best friends! In this friendship, she made me a book! It was the adventures of Amy and Tara. In this adventure book, we had lots and lots of adventures. And one of the adventures was going to Park City! Thats right, Amy came with my family on our vacation to Park City! Well at the end of the book, she put... To Be Continued...

So this is the to be continued part of the story. My dear friend Amy Webb is joining my family again this year in Park City!!! It is going to be awesome! I am going to pick her up at the SLC airport, (does TSA stand for The Salt Lake Airport?) and then the two of us will drive our way through the canyon to the wonderful Park City Utah!!!

Oh my goodness, I cannot even wait! We are going to have the best time EVER!!! :D

Amy... if you are reading this... I want you to know... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

it TOTALLY does stand for the salt lake airport!! i love you more!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...