Wednesday, January 26

Lazy Man Iron Man... 2

Ok... so remember last June when I had to work out for a class I was in, and I though, as long as I have to work out, might as well do this Lazy Man Iron Man thing and get a free T-Shirt. So I did, and all was said and done... Well I looked at my email this morning and read the student update (which I rarely ever do) and saw that the month of February will be doing... yet again... ANOTHER Lazy Man Iron Man. So the question is... Am I crazy enough to try again?!?! It was a really good experience, it kind of wore me out though. My grades slipped, I got my first ever B in college, and I was constantly tired. Also, if someone didn't already know this, the month of February is a bit shorter than the month of June. Thats a reason in and of itself not to do it again (ok, maybe thats not the best reason, I'm just looking for excuses.) So what do you think? Today is the 26th, I have 5 days to figure out if I am actually insane for wanting to do this again. Either comment or just vote on the poll to the right!

1 comments:

Angell said...

Do it, Tara! Let's be honest. In ten years, you're not going to remember what your grades were like, but through working out, you may just create a lifestyle that will bless you for a life time. Don't make any excuses. Working out creates endorphins, endorphins make you happy, and happy people don't kill their husbands!:) Just do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...