Wednesday, January 19

Sorry Tara...

I'm so so so sorry for all the pain that I have caused you recently.

I'm sorry for the pain in my fingertips from trying to learn the guitar. I know it is cool, but it hurts so bad! I'm sorry...

I'm sorry for the sleep depravation lately. My roommates are really fun to stay up and talk to, and I stay up way to late...

I'm sorry for the ab work outs I have been doing that makes it hurt when I laugh...

I'm sorry for the long work outs that make my muscles sore...

I'm sorry for wearing the new shoes that hurt my feet...

Basically... I am killing myself this semester. Not literally, but with 17 credits, 18 hours of work a week, learning a new instrument, and going to the gym daily, my body is worn out (and its only been 2 week)...

Somehow I will figure out how to live this way, maybe!

1 comments:

WaWa said...

Go Tara! Your body will catch up with the pace, no worries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...