Sunday, December 19

Best Day Ever!

Friday, December 17th, was one of the best day's I have ever had. Lets forget the little fit I threw in the middle of the day when I had to pack up my apartment and car, but lets focus on the beginning and end.

Ever since I got to BYU-Idaho there has been construction all over campus. Well as of now, it is finally OVER!!! The BYU Idaho Center, (BYUIC, pronounced Buick) is finally done! And to top it all off, President Eyring came to dedicate it. This building is incredible. It looks just like the conference center on the inside. I had no idea something of this magnitude and beauty could fit inside little Rexburg. Everything about this building is fantastic. Elder Bednar and Elder Nelson gave a talk, and then President Eyring spoke and then he dedicated it! When these men walked into the room, everyone stood and it was silent, and what a powerful feeling and spirit filled the room.

I got to have that same exact experience later that night, but this time in Salt Lake City in the conference center there when President Monson and President Uchtdorf walked in. You may ask, "Tara... whatever were you doing at the conference center?" Well I will tell you, I was listening to the most amazing voice of all time. No I am not talking about Finn Hudson, I am talking about David Archuleta, singing with the astonishing Mormon Tabernacle Choir! My good friend Terra scored 4 tickets and she gave me 2 of them. So Gaby and I headed down to SLC after we were done in Rexburg!

The new building was astonishing, the spirit I felt was amazing, and music I heard was unforgettable. And now to top it all off, I am home! Oh how wonderful Gilbert is! I am here for a whole 2 weeks! I love being here with my family! Oh, speaking of them... you should all check out Keri's blog! I made her make it... She doesn't like it now, but one day she will, trust me! haha!!! You're welcome Keri!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...