I am so close to the end of the semester... and I just have NO motivation for finishing! Once I got back from Thanksgiving I have had the hardest time getting back in the swing of things. I was supposed to be working right now, but I had a group project that I thought would take a while, so I asked my friend to cover an hour for me. But the group project is over, and I'm stuck in the library. I should be working on different homework assignments, but since I didn't think I would have this time I didn't bring my other books. And because it is blizzarding outside, I don't really want to go home to get them. So I'm just hanging in the library until my next class starts. I wish I had something productive to do with all this time. I am done for my assignments for today and most of tomorrow. Mostly all I have left is studying for my finals and a group project! I just want to be done already! Then I can go back to AZ and enjoy Christmas! Yay!!!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment