If you didn't know this about me... I LOVE MY ROOMMATES! We are a family! And this is the last weekend all of us could be together. So Aubrey told me she wanted to do something crazy and fun! So this is what we did!
At 12:30 - Went to see Home Alone in the theater!
Then at 5:30- We went to Wingers and all got the same burger! haha
Then we went looking at Christmas lights
Then we came back to the apartment and opened each others Christmas Presents
Then we made peppermint bark, poppy seed cake, hot apple cider, and sugar cookies
Then we went on a rescue mission for our flamingo that has been stolen for almost 2 months now!
Then we watched While You Were Sleeping!
It was so much fun! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!
I'm going to miss them...
(Jessica got me Jacob for Christmas!)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment