Sunday, April 15

Spring Break!!!

I have had the best week EVER! It started last Thursday when I moved into my new apartment, drove to SLC and got on a flight to Phoenix. The very next morning my mom and I flew to Columbus Ohio! It had been a whole year since I saw my sister Angell and her kiddos. Not to mention the one kiddo that I hadn't even met yet! Brinley is 9 months old, and she is basically my new Best Friend EVER!!! She is the chillest baby, and such a little chunkers! We had such a blast together.

Angell sure did keep us busy every day. It was Anika's spring break too, so we had a lot of fun adventures to go on everyday. Saturday we went to the church building and the girls did their little easter egg hunt! Then we went home and played all day long. Monday we took the girls to the movies and saw The Lorax. (Which I think I liked more than the girls) Tuesday we went to Amish country. Its pretty interesting to know that people still live that way, that they choose to live that way! Its pretty crazy to me! Then we dropped the girls off and Angell, Sean and I went to see Hunger Games. Wednesday we took the girls to the zoo, and although it was pretty cold, we all had lots of fun! Thursday we took the girls to this house of bounce, which was just a huge room of inflatables that they jumped on. Then we went to Red Robin, and then put some movies on for the girls to watch while Angell and my mom and I played 7 games of Settlers! We had to play until I won! Okay not really, but that game really does bring out the worst in me!

These nieces of mine are the cutest girls in the world! I wish I had carried around a notebook and wrote down every funny thing they said! I literally was laughing all day long around the two older girls. They have such cute little attitudes, and personalities, and I just love them so much!!!

Thursday night we left Columbus and flew back to Phoenix. Friday was literally a day in paradise! My parents just finished re-doing their backyard, so I woke up and put on my swimsuit and went straight to the backyard! I laid outside for about two hours until Kyle texted me asking what I was doing. He suggested that we should hang out in the backyard, and I told him I already was. So him and his family came over and we went to the patio and sat on the couches out there! Then the two of us went to Paradise Bakery Cafe and got sandwiches for everyone. Then we ate our paradise food in our backyard paradise, and just had a fun time! Then I watched a Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids marathon!!! I kind of love that show! Then Staci came over and the two of us went to dinner! We always have thing to talk about, I just love hanging out with her!

I was supposed to be on my way home now, but I woke up today just to find out my plane was cancelled. And because of that, all of the other flights to Salt Lake filled up today too. So I have a REALLY early flight tomorrow I'm praying that I will get on. If not I guess I will just stay in Gilbert forever! Except not really, because in a matter of days there is going to be this letter waiting for me in Rexburg that I really am dying to read! I literally can't sleep at night because I start to think about all the places I could possibly be serving, and the fact that in less than two weeks now I should know!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!

And now for some cute pictures of my fun week!!!










This is a picture of a Dominos delivery driver who is eating a burger, a french fry, and you can't really tell but has her phone to her ear, all whilst driving on a busy road... We think she deserves best delivery driver of the year award... NOT!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...