I thought I was a grown up when I moved away to college... then again when I bought my first car! I thought when I went to Indiana on my mission I was pretty grown up. But yesterday I felt really really grown up... I went to IKEA after work and bought furniture! Nothing screams adult like owning your own furniture. Until now I have just been sleeping on my air mattress and keeping stuff on the ground. But on Sunday while I was in church I was thinking about how I have been doing since I got home from my mission... turns out I haven't been doing the best at receiving revelation during my scripture study. I have been reading, but thats just about it... reading. I was really missing all the knowledge I was gaining on my mission, so I had the idea that I needed to buy a desk to study at! So thats exactly what I did. And the best part of buying this desk from IKEA was that I got to put it together! It was so much fun!!! I documented it so I could show everyone just how cool I am!
6 years ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment