Monday, June 8

Beautiful Babes of Zion!

This past week I had the privilege of going to Girls Camp as a SYCL! Usually they only call 5 seniors to be a SYCL, and they are always girls on Youth Council, so I just thought there was no way I could go and my days at Girls Camp were done. But luckily, our stake started a new thing where all seniors are invited! It was so much fun because we were part of the stake staff and had different color shirts, and we could cut in the food lines, and we could kinda do whatever we wanted! I was a helper on the faith walk, which was way fun! And I also hung out with my ward a ton! It was fun being at camp with Keri as well! They also prepared classes for the seniors like... Whats Next? and What to expect from Relief Society? I gotta be honest, they kinda freaked me out! I'm so not ready for life! I learned that I really need to learn how to cook, or I will never eat right! haha!
I didn't take really any pictures at camp. I felt so gross and yucky, that I didn't want any pictures of it! haha! Just imagine me, wearing jeans and a T-shirt, with my hair pulled back, and my glasses on. Now you have a mental picture of me at camp, and hopefully its better than a real photo of me! haha!
Also, this Sunday was my first time in Relief Society and YSA, and I went to a YSA fireside. Relief Society was fun... but the subject was being a mother, and they brought up being a mother to teenagers, and since I still am a teenager, it was just weird! But I will get used to it I guess!
Now that camps over.... this is what I have to look forward to!
  • Ohio, for my nieces!
  • California, for fun!
  • Boston, for a wedding!
  • And Idaho!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...