As many of you might now, Twilight is my favorite book series, and I am one of the few people who really did love the movie! Also some of you might know that I am a HUGE Jacob fan! I can not be more excited for this movie!
How can you not be excited for this movie with the main guy looking like this!
Anyway, I was really just packing for Girls Camp when I got on the computer and came across the trailer, and I thought I would let you all know that I am so STOKED for this movie! :)

I hope that I will have friends in Idaho that will want to watch it with me! If not I will totally go by myself! Midnight showing most likely! (Do they have movie theaters in Rexburg?) Who knows! haha

2 comments:
Tara! That movie look scary!! he he he
Mmmmmm Taylor Lautner...!
Post a Comment