Last night I got registered for fall classes in Idaho! I am so excited to get up there and start working! My schedule is pretty bomb if I do say so myself! I have 5 classes, and I put them together so my days are about the same. Mondays and Wednsdays I have Book of Mormon, Calculus, and American History, and Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Science, Calculus, and a overlook of my major, Hospital Health Administration. Then on Fridays I just have calculus and history. So it seems pretty nice. I will start classes every day at nine, except Fridays, I start at 10, and end everyday at about 1. I probably will look for a job as soon as I get there, because Im sure I will have time to fit in studying and a job with my small schedule load. A friend of mine told me not to over-do it on my first semester, and since I already got 16 credits going in to college, Im kind of ahead of the game, so Im not worried that I have a small load this year!
In other news.... I bought myself the COOLEST toy ever! I was just looking on facebook last week and saw that one of my friends got a new iPod, and I started to think about how badly I have always wanted an iTouch, so I dragged Keri with me to the store and I totally just bought one. I have never done anything like that, on such impulse. I knew that I had enough money to get it, and that I was going to work the rest of the summer and make that money back again, so I just bought it! It is so crazy fun, I have been on it a lot! I can get on the internet and even look at my blog on it! Its crazy cool!!

I don't really have too much else to say. As you can see by the countdowns I have on the side, I am heading off to Ohio in just a little bit! Next Wednsday! I can't wait to see my nieces, they are the cutest babies in the whole world! :) And then after that I come home and July starts!!! Yay!
~Thats all!~

0 comments:
Post a Comment