Sunday, August 23

Summer = Over and Goodbyes = Hard

Well the summer isn't quite over for me, I still have a good 14 days until I move and then 4 days after that until classes even start, but for everyone else school starts this week. My best friend Amy had her last day in Gilbert on Thursday. The two of us went to Golden Spoon and shared a large chocolate/vanilla swirl with gummy bears in it, we used to do that all the time when we were Juniors! Then we went to her house and she invited a bunch of people over and we all hung out! I knew it wasn't goodbye, since we WILL see each other again, but it was still sad.

Saturday Staci came over to be with me. Her last day is Monday. We went to dinner and then went to Morgan and Alix's goodbye party. There were a lot of people there, and it was a great party. Until the end, when I realized, I won't see these girls like I always do. Staci came back to my house and we just chatted a little. Then all of a sudden we noticed it was almost 1 in the morning, so Staci left. And again, I didn't say goodbye, but see ya soon!

The five of us have been BFFs since freshman year! I can not imagine high school without these girls! And we are all going separate ways now. Amy is off at UofA, Morgan left for Provo today, Staci and Alix are both going to Provo later this week, and I will be in Idaho two weeks from tomorrow!

It is so crazy how fast life hits. Seems not very long ago we were all excited that we turned 14, so we could go to the stake dances together, then it was 15 and 7 months... learners permit! Then 16, dating!!! Then it was like... we're seniors! And now we are all living on our own, going to college, being adults! I can't believe how fast these last four years have gone!

To my best friends reading this, I love you girls so much! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...