Friday, May 7

Comedy Improv Night!!!

So since the semester started, I have had tickets for the comedy improv show that Kirby Heyborne is in!!!! Then when I got on my facebook this morning I had a message from my Uncle Todd saying that if I find Gracia Taylor she could hook me up with some Kirby time! She runs his website, and is also my Aunts friend. So they let her know that I was going to be there, and when I found her today, I told her who I was and she gave me a hug! Then I asked her if I could meet Kirby, and she said ya, so she called him, and he didn't answer. So she said she could find me after the show and hook me up. But then I went and took my seats, and she came and found me. She did that wavy thing for me to come follow her, and we went downstairs to the basement and told me to wait outside. So then he comes out, and is like... Hi, I'm Kirby! And I was like... I KNOW!!! Then I asked her why he follows my blog, and he said it was because I was such a sweet girl. I was like... How did you find it? Do you stalk me? And he said that he does! haha! So then I ask him to sign my CD, and he signed it... Tara, I love you and your blog. Kirby! then I was like, I have a camera, can I get a picture? And he took it from me and said that he was really good at this, so he reached his hand out, hugged me, and took the picture. It didn't work at first because it was a video... Then we fixed it and he took a pic. He asked me if I was going to this first show and I said ya, and then I told him after that we were going to see Iron Man, which he is going to see tomorrow! (In the comedy show he talked about seeing Iron Man... hahah!!!) Then he told me to have a good show... and I was like, no YOU have a good show! So I hugged him and I went to his show.

Then the show was absolutely hilarious! It was Who's Line is it Anyway, but BETTER! I can't even describe how funny it was because you just had to be there. So then after the show there was this meet and great.

Funny story, he actually met my roommates in the MC today while I was at work, so when he saw them he said, hey I met you! And then I was like... These are my roommates, and he was like... WOAH!!! He asked us if we liked the show and how funny it was.

Then we went and got pictures with Corbin Allred, that hottie on Saints and Soldiers, and then we got a picture with Lincoln, the weird-o from The Singles Ward.

After this whole thing, we went to see Iron Man 2! It was so good!!!

Now here's the pictures!!!




7 comments:

B said...

I told you that you were celebrity.

Anonymous said...

do you remember when we were obsessed with Kirby? that was a good time!!!

Anonymous said...

do you remember when we were obsessed over Kirby Heyborne? those were some good times!!!

Anonymous said...

oops... i said the same thing 2 times... my bad! Love ya sista!!! MMWWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way... all of those, and this one is/are from Keri!!! Your favorite little sista eva!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you are probably getting really excited about all the comments huh? hehehe, SUCKER!!!! i still love you, but i know you, and you will be disappointed to see that this one is a comment, then you will be bummed, and say something like "Dang It Keri!!!" and I will laugh!!! hehehehehehe! :D

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...