I cannot believe that it has been a whole year since I graduated high school. Looking back at it it seems just a few weeks ago. So much has happened since then! One of my favorite things to do at the end of a year is go through and make a little diagram of the huge events that have happened in my life since then! So I thought I would do that again.
After I graduated, the next biggest thing that happened was Summer '09. I went to Ohio (twice) and California. I saw Wicked (which was the best show ever!), and the David + Demi tour. Then I turned 18! WOOHOO! Yay for being an adult! Shortly after that, I MOVED TO IDAHO!!!
While in Idaho, live moved super duper fast. Before I knew it, it was November. I went home for Thanksgiving. In a way it was like I never left, but at the same time, I knew that AZ was no longer my home, and that I was supposed to be in Idaho. Like right after that, I got hired at the health center, and then after that, I MET DAVID ARCHULETA! And then it was Christmas! And oh what a glorious Christmas that was! My favorite part was definalty the after Christmas shopping that I got to do with Keri and Natalee!
Right after that I was back for my off-track Winter semester. I worked a bunch, took classes at night, and snowboarded all the time! Basically it was one of the best 4 months of my life. I was kinda board during this semseter, but now that I'm busy again, I look back and wish I had done more with my life then sleep in and snowboard. (not that I regret either of them, there was just more I could have been doing.)
This semester included some fun memories, like meeting Brooke White, going to Park City with the family, and surprising Keri for her birthday! What a great time! After that semester I got to spend Spring Break at my grandparents house and I got to see my sister Angell and her little kiddos. I love them so much!
And then before I knew it, it was Spring Semester, and I'm half way done with my sophmore year at college. I am crazy busy, and working all the time, but life has NEVER been better. I can't remember a time where I have been happier in my life. Like honeslty, I'm not just saying that! My roommates make me happy, my classes are going well, I get along with EVERYONE at work, and life has just been amazing lately! So ya! Thats basically it!
1 year since High School and life is going good!!! :)
6 years ago

2 comments:
I love how you CAPITALIZED your segment about meeting David Archuleta! You are so funny! Love love love!
sounds like a great year! love ya sista!!! And my favorite part was when you surprised me for my birthday!
-I think you know who this is...
Post a Comment