What a wonderful day! It started with me sleeping in until about 11:00!!!! Amazing! Then I jumped out of bed and ate some breakfast, got all dressed up, and went to the temple with Aubrey! Then we got home and did a little homework. I wasn't crazy busy this weekend since I had 2 tests and a quiz to take this week, so I had less homework! I was originally planning on taking both tests today, but then I decided not to put them off, so I did my business on Thursday, and my accounting quiz and science test on Friday. I did great on both my business and accounting exams, unfortunately, someone ticked me off at work and I went into my science test with a really bad mood and ended up not doing so great. I have never gotten a C on a test before, and was SUPER upset when I saw that as my grade. Stupid C.... Anyway, back on track here, so since I didn't have a ton of homework or anything to do today, we went and spent the day at the park. It was an amazing day, the weather was PERFECT! It was the kinda day where if I was living in AZ with this weather I would wear a sweatshirt, but today I wore shorts and flip flops and laid outside in the sun! I loved it! We decided that we need to go to the park at least once a weekend! And we also made a list of things we need next time we go. Like today we had sodas from Horkleys, but next time we are also going to get a pizza from Little Ceasers, and a Frisbee. Also we need more blankets, because there were 5 of us trying to fit on 1! haha. But ya, it was the best. I need sunglasses though so I can lay down and have my face in the sun without my eyes dying. Aubrey let me use hers for a bit, and that was way nice of her. I just layed there for the longest time! I loved it! While we were at the park I crossed the street and went to Jimmy Johns for lunch/dinner! It became a picnic! So much fun!
After this we came home and went to Stake Conference where we were blessed to hear some AMAZING talks, and tomorrow our Stake Conference broadcasted from Salt Lake for the entire eastern side of Idaho, so that should be good too!
After that we went to our FHE brothers place and played some games! It was such a great day!
So ya, here are some pics from the park!
This funny little boy was just standing there staring at the girl taking a nap. She woke up and he still just kept looking at her. It was so funny!
Aubrey eating her Jimmy Johns day old bread, its only 60 cents for a whole loaf! :D
A few of my favortite things, my old navy flip flops, my soda cup, and Jimmy Johns!
Me and Lauren!!! Squishing faces is so much fun!!!!
7 years ago

1 comments:
Oh this Saturday was a very special/awesome/amazing day! Thanks for sharing it with us! Love you!!!
Post a Comment