So last week I finished up the summer session! Monday all my roommates got back into Rexburg and it was like a whole week party! Monday night we planned to hang out with our friends Jacob and Blake, who thought it would be fun to go to the Caves and play hide and seek. I had plans with some friends of mine from the summer, but I really did want to go with my roommates... So I followed Blake's car as we drove and drove and drove. What he said would be a quick half hour drive turned into a lot longer. We drove for 20 or so minutes on 2nd East, past the Sand Dunes, and then on this dirt road for probably and hour. Blake would stop his car and say, so I think we were supposed to turn right at that last little place, so we would turn our cars around and drive for another 20 minutes when he would stop and say, I think we were right to begin with... When he finally said he knew where he was going, I saw something leaking from his car. I pull mine over as we call his cell, and he stops his car. It was his oil. He had his a rock with his car and leaked a ton of his oil... So there we are, NOT at the caves, on a random dirt road, with poor cell phone reception, and Blakes bad car. Luckily he did get a hold of his dad who lives in Idaho Falls. So his dad drove all the way out there to tow back his car. I put the back seats in my car up and we camped out in the back of Christine. We drove Blake to the beginning of the dirt road so when his dad got there he could show his dad where his car was. So we sat in Christine on the side of the road, and almost every car pulled over to see if we were okay, this one old guy saw Blake in the back with all of us, asked if we were okay, and told Blake to behave himself! hahaha
So when Blake's dad finally did get there, the rest of us girls headed off to Wendys!
Tuesday was a fun day as well. Besides the painful day at work I had, I got to spend time just talking and catching up some more with my roommates. Jessica's brother is in his first semester so her parents paid for us to get pizza and eat it with him and his roommates. So that was fun!
Wednesday was the best! I had work in the morning and then got off work and hung out with the girls. Then I went and bought Camp Rock 2, and we watched it! Then there was a dance last night that was crazy fun!!! Then I got back from the dance and realized, oh snap, I have school tomorrow... I should figure out where my classes are... haha
Today was the first day, and it is gloomy and rainy and sad. Maybe it wouldn't have been so sad if I hadn't stayed up late and got little sleep, oh well. I was up by 6:30, at work from 7:30-11:15, class from 11:30-1:00, then I went home for 2 hours, and then dance class at 3:15-4:15, and now I am just sitting in the Ricks waiting for Stats to start. Usually I would spend this time doing homework, but I really don't have anything to do since I have only been to 2 classes and one of them was dance! So ya!
Sorry this was crazy long, I just felt the need to fill everybody in with my fun exciting week! Now the party ends and the school work begins... oh joy!
6 years ago

2 comments:
I love you Tara!! And I love your blog!!! When will your next post come? :0D
Post a Comment