Tuesday, October 5

I fail

Ok, so I don't really fail, in fact I have only ever failed 1 thing in my life, and it was an accounting test. But in the end I got a B- in the class, and a GPA of 3.7 for that semester, so I didn't consider it a failure.

But last night, I went to a straw maze with my roommates and FHE brothers, and let me tell ya, nothing more humbling than being stuck in a maze for 40 minutes and walking out of the entrance. The worst part was the fact that the entire rest of my family was standing outside waiting for us, and they had finished a long time ago. One of my brothers actually went through it twice. :( Dang it straw maze...

But really, that straw maze was crazy fun, and it was just a small glimpse of the fun-ness I have had this semester. I have so many fun adventures to blog about, and about 0 time to do it. I had a class cancelled today which is the only real reason I even have time to write this blog.

Some fun adventures lately:
Robyn's 21st Birthday!!! I love (root) beer, I love margaritas (virgin of course), I love beer pong, I love loud music, I love pizza, I love laughing so hard I have to pee, I love my roommates, I love Letters to Juliet, I love Killers (the movie, not actual people that kill others), and I love ice cream cakes!

Going home!!! I love AZ, I love Tucson (but mostly I love Amy Webb and Staci Beckham), I love my family, I love the comfy bed in my parents guest bedroom, I love Prince of Persia, I love Costco, I love In-n-Out, I love traveling, I love Ulta (even if my makeup wasn't there...) And I love the welcome I get in the 205 when I am gone for more than a day!

Road Trip to Panda Express!!!
I love Christine, I love talking with my roommates, I love listening to fun music, I love driving, I love Beef and Brocolli, and I love Idaho Falls!

Conference Weekend!!! I love this church, I love the leaders of this church, I love that my roommates love this church, I love staying in pajamas for an entire weekend straight, once again I love Prince of Persia (HOT PERSIAN BABIES!) and I love eating!!!

And now for the best thing to happen to me all semester.... (drum roll...)
The Other Side of Down is finally out! Oh David, how I have waited for this CD to come! It totally makes me smile! I have already listened to it probably about 4 times since I got it at 1:00 today! I wouldn't have listened so much, but because I did have a class get cancelled, I have had to occupy my extra time with something, right! Oh how I love him!!!

So ya, I love this semester, also I love pictures, but I have lost my camera. So if anyone is in the Rexburg area and wants to come tear up my apartment with me to find the camera, it would be much appreciated! Then I could take fun pictures of yellowstone (which I am going to this weekend) and put them online for all to enjoy!

Hopefully I won't fail at writing in my blog and I will keep you updated more often!

1 comments:

denise said...

ok, that was such a positive, fun sum-up of what you are doing!!! i am glad i peeked on your blog! i sure love you Tara! aunt denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...