So growing up, road trips were never my favorite... that might have to do with the fact that they were like 5 days long and our entire family was stuck in the mini van and my brothers bugged me... but now, road trips are the best!
We have been planning a road trip to Yellowstone since I went last semester with my cousins! We finally agreed on a weekend to go, and it ended up being perfect. The weather was amazing, 4 out of 5 of my roommies were able to come, and it was just a perfect day!
Fun things we did:
Listened to Brian Regan- and then tried to apply his jokes throughout the day, we got about 5 real life applications from Brian Regan! haha
Named all the animals in the park, we had Phrefrey (the lone ranger), Bob and Betsy, Charles, Burt the fisherman bison, Belinda and Robert, Patrick, The Wilsons, The Swansons, Bernard, Parker, Gurtruide, The Westons, Thadeus and Ilene, Timothy (the 2nd lone ranger), Hoot, Daisy and Duke, and Daphne!
(Most of these were bison, some were couples, some were herds, and some were Elk.)
We saw a bear and her 2 baby cubs, they didn't get names though because we were too excited to see a bear!
We saw Old Faithful, and then listened to the song Faithfully by Journey.
We had a picnic, I had a ham and cheese sandwich, Fritos, and sweedish fish.
We went shopping for souvenirs, I got a Christmas ornament.
We sang to the entire Camp Rock 2 CD and totally rocked out!
We saw tons of hot springs and freaked out because of the horrible spell...
We took goofy pictures!
And we lol-ed, a lot!!!!
I love Yellowstone!!!
To view all my pictures, click here!
6 years ago

1 comments:
I think the bottom picture of you perfectly captures your enthusiasm! You are awesome!!!
Post a Comment