Well it happened... it is winter time. And not like according to the calender Winter, because that is still a while away. I'm talking about big coat wearing, snow falling, nose freezing, hot chocolate drinking, crying when you walk outside... winter! Today was the first snow fall of the season. So to celebrate, I went and got myself a hot chocolate from the Crossroads! Perfect!
Here are things I am looking forward to this season...
Drinking more hot chocolate, from the crossroads and from Cocoa Bean!
Going sledding, ice skating, having snowball fights, and SNOWBOARDING!!!
Taking pictures with my roommates in the snow!
Seeing the Temple with the grounds as white as the building!
Watching Elf, a Christmas Story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and How to Train Your Dragon (I know its not Christmas-y, I just really love that one!)
Now for all of you that think I am a little too optimistic, here are some things I'm not looking forward to.
The day that it is too cold to even snow...
The feeling you get when you walk outside and your nose hairs turn to ice (sorry if thats too descriptive for you, it really happens though.)
The snow that I will have to scrap off my car every time I get into it, and then driving in that snow!
And the slippery ice that makes me slip and fall, (I remember thinking, Hey! I am predominately slipping, and then you tripped, ya, we don't do that!) hahahahahahaha
Anyway, I am excited and scared for the snow to be here for real!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Remind me never to move to Rexburg.
I am excited for some of those things too, but I think the negatives out weigh the positives on this one! Stinking snow!
Post a Comment